Sonntag, 20. Dezember 2009

Ich hab mir da mal was überleeegt.

Das da wäre:
Vor kurzem schrieb ich eine kleine Kurzgeschichte für Englisch.
Ein wenig fantasievoll und bestimmt nicht zu 100 % richtig...
doch ich könnte sie ja Stück für Stück täglich bis Heiligabend reinstellen.
Als kleinen "rest" Adventskalender sozusagen..

Naja.Ich denke ich tu's einfach.
So here it is.

The clearing.

Constantin
I could smell her breath... it is sweet... it seems to be a mélange between eucalyptus and cinnamon. She stands there, nearly motionless under an oak tree. The little diamonds at her violet horn sparkle in the sun. She is so obviously beautiful. She opens her pink eyes and looks in my direction. Her wonderful eyes petrify me for a second, but then I turn around and run as fast as I can. My body feels lighter, I lose control and when I wake up I am still human again.

Rosalia
The tires of my Land Rover speeds over the highway. I oversleep, like nearly every morning. It seems like this would become my own little ritual. At least I see the school building. I sprint to my biology lesson, creeping quietly into the room. After two hours biology, one hour history and another two hours english I sit in my car driving towards the forest.
After my metamorphose I run to my beloved clearing. I have never ever seen a human in the woods. That's why I like it. But today it looks somehow different. Some tender twigs are broken. There was definitely someone here the last few minutes. It’s short of weird. Normally not even animals are at that place. Maybe someone knows who I am. Gosh, I am making me just a bit cuckoo. Why should anybody know who I am? Even I don't know who I really am.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen