Montag, 21. Dezember 2009

Part 2 ,the clearing

Constantin
I was at her clearing once again. I hope I have left no traces. I just feel indescribable when I know she was there some time ago. But she not even knows my name. I am just the guy right next to her in biology and this makes me really mad. If she knew what I really am, she maybe would like me because we are both not really human. Though she will maybe hate me because we are too difficult. But I should really try that out. I should ask her for going with me to the prom. I hate the prom. But doesn't girls love it ?!


Rosalia
Today Constantin, a guy out of my biology class, asks me for going with him to the prom. I don't know what I should answer. I am an unicorn. If he would know my hidden secret, he won't like me anymore. Who wants to go out with a horse?! Maybe I shouldn't metamorphose again into human. What's wrong in living as a unicorn? I can eat eucalyptus all time long, run through the forest and no one can ever stop me. But there are still some problems left. I would be very lonely and no one would ever see me. I just don't want to think about someone seeing me. Everyone thinks unicorns are dead -or worse- never existed.
I think I will go to the prom with Constantin , I don't like proms but he is really a nice guy. I cannot say no.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen