Freitag, 25. Dezember 2009

part 5 ,the clearing

Constantin
This is not true. She is just standing in front of me as a unicorn. But why does she look so afraid? Is it just because she knows that I know who she is? Calm I say: ”Don't be afraid. I am not going to tell anybody who you are. Your secret is my secret.” But she just looks more frightened and steps backwards. Just at that moment I realize that I am not human. I metamorphose and try to calm her down by telling her that I am a good one and that I know who she is.

Rosalia
I can't believe that the dragon I saw a few minutes ago changes into Constantin. This can't be true, maybe someone tricks me out and I am in TV now. But then he tells me he know who I am and that he is a good one. Depressed I metamorphose and stare at him silently. He grabs my shoulders and come closer. Then he told me one incredible thing, he loves me. And afterwards he starts kissing me again. Confused I let it pass over me until I realize what he just said to me. HE LOVES ME THE WAY I AM

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen